… sweet hair-do! But I also want Jessie’ Girl! We’re playing with Rick Springfield this Saturday at Encanterra Country Club, so maybe if we run into Jessie he can teach me how to obtain both! Well, probably not his girl. But his hair is pretty sweet!
We’re beyond excited! Not only do we get to perform with the 80’s rock and roll icon known as Mr. Springfield (we just call him Ricky), but joining us on the bill is Howard Jones! You might recognize him from the song that goes “woah oh oh oh, oh oh oh”. Remember? No, not THAT one! This one:
This song has been stuck in my head for 12 years, and I didn’t even know what it was called. But I guarantee we can all sing along!
Make sure to pick up your tickets at: http://protixonline.com/events/details/?event_id=187 If you use the code “SPRINGFIELD”, you will get $10 off! (We know a guy who knows a guy)
- Saturday, March 7, 2015
- Noon: Parking opens
- 1:00pm: Wine tasting and live music in the Model Home Gallery
- 2:00pm: Festival gates open – Vendor Village, food trucks, wine tasting
- 2:30pm: Local opener on the Main Stage
- 4:30pm: Opener on the Main Stage
- 6:30pm: Rick Springfield takes the Main Stage!
- $35 – General Admission
- $45-$75 – Reserved Seating
- $25 – Wine Tasting Passport (includes commemorative glass; available for purchase on site)
- Available to Encanterra Members starting November 3rd using Discount Code
- Available starting November 17th to the General Public
– See more at: http://protixonline.com/events/details/?event_id=187#sthash.RBkAj6hw.dpuf